The sewing machine is on the desk behind me. And it’s now going back into the cabinet. For many reasons: My sewing skills, a wonderful gift of many, many masks (thank you, Mariya) AND this absolutely insane video sent by Judi: Kay’s tutorial on Making Your Own Face Mask. Protection vs. Perfection. You HAVE to watch to the end. It absolutely Made My Day! It’s the Best Bit of News I’ve had in a long, long time. I hope for you, too.
- target market analysis on I Spent a Year in Space, and I Have Tips on Isolation to Share
- Lois Anderson on I Spent a Year in Space, and I Have Tips on Isolation to Share
- Life Experience Degree on I Spent a Year in Space, and I Have Tips on Isolation to Share
- Andrea Serrahn on Fresh Figs with Ricotta, Pistachios and Honey
- judi on Judi Saves the Day!
fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
What would you suggest in regards to your submit that
you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?